Innovations in Business Solutions – International students Admissions Procedure:
- To ensure you receive your admission in a timely manner, please read carefully and make sure you have the required documents listed below and follow the requirement at each Step.
- Innovations in Business Solutions Application form will be emailed upon request through email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the program.
Following documents are required while requesting for Conditional acceptance letter from Innovations in Business Solutions.
to apply for students Visa:
- Notarized copies of college or university transcripts.
- Passport pages containing your photo and personal identification.
(The above documents along with the Application form should be emailed to email@example.com)
If student meets the admissions criteria our admissions office will send you a Conditional Letter of Acceptance advising you to pay 10% of the tuition fee as a deposit. In order for you to receive a formal Letter of Acceptance that is required by Canadian High Commission to process you’re Study Permit, you will be required to pay ten percent of the tuition fee to the College. The College will acknowledge your payment by email and attach a statement of account with the remaining balance of tuition owing with a payment option.
To wire transfer the Tuition fees, we will provide you with Innovations in Business Solutions Bank account information.
NOTE: Any Bank Fees associated with the wire transfer are the applicant’s responsibility.
Once you receive your Letter of Acceptance package, follow these instructions; Go to the following web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp scroll down to the bottom of the page, and download the following documents: Study Permit Guide, Application for a Study Permit, and, Document Checklist: Visit your nearest Canadian High Commission to file your Canadian Study Permit. Make sure you provide them with a fully completed and accurate Study Permit Application Form, Ensure that you include all supporting documents and comply as per their requirements to ensure a positive outcome of your visa application.
Upon a receipt of a response from the Canadian High Commission, you should immediately inform us of the outcome of your Canadian Study Permit Application by emailing your Admissions advisor.
If your Canadian Study Permit application is not approved, you may request a revised Letter of Acceptance with a new program start date in order for you to file an appeal. Your request for a revised Letter of Acceptance or refund is valid for 6 months from the application date. You may send us the soft copy of the Visa refusal letter by scanning the Refusal letter and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are requesting a refund, the refund will be sent back within 10 business days from the time we receive your refusal documents and $500 CAD administration fee will be deducted
If student gets the students study permit Visa and has paid 10% deposit our admissions office will send you the Program Enrollment Contract to be signed and completed. Make sure you submit signed Program Enrollment Contract along with the due date of the remaining Instalment payment of the total course Fee to complete your enrollment process.
Once the College has confirmed receipt of the signed enrollment contract along with the total remaining course Fee, Innovations in Business Solutions will email all the all the details about the start date of the course, payment receipt of the fees paid, address on how to reach the college and other administrative requirement. Please note Innovations in Business Solutions refund policy is applicable once the registration process is completed.
English Language Proficiency Requirement
Applicants from countries where English is not the only language of common usage will be necessary to submit proof of English skill as considered by one of the following recognized tests: TOEFL, IELTS or CAEL
Information about the language skill test can be found by visiting the testing agency website:
Only tests taken in the last two years are considered valid.
Language Proficiency Test Exemptions
The following applicants are exempt from submitting TOEFL, IELTS, or CAEL scores:
- International students who completed a minimum of two years of full-time secondary or college level education in one of the countries where English is an official or the only language of common usage (check below if your country is listed on our ESL exemption list).
- nternational students who obtain an International Baccalaureate in English from one of the International Schools’ members of the Council of International Schools (www.cois.org).
- International students who received a passing score on the CAAT administered at triOS College (students physically present in Canada who wish to take the CAAT should call International Admissions for more information).
All other students must submit their valid TOEFL, IELTS, or CAEL scores to our International Admissions.
Only tests taken in the last 2 years are considered valid.
Students who completed at least two years of secondary education in one of the countries listed below are deemed exempt from TOEFL, IELTS, or CAEL:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Canada: All provinces except Quebec
- Cayman Islands
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & The Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales
To know more about the program please call us at 905 268 0958 or email us at email@example.com