IIBS is pleased to announce the 2016 Career Enhancement fellowship (CFP) Program.
What is this CFP:The Career Enhancement Fellowship (CFP) program is an initiative of IIBS to provide 9 full length Programs without any cost over the year 2016 to candidates who are really in need to do some training for career enhancement , however cannot financially afford to do the training . The primary objective of IIBS to launch this Fellowship Program is only to support these candidates in their SAP or non-SAP training needs so that they can enhance their IT career and achieve a dream job.
IIBS will provide 9 Full Free Programs spread in 2 semesters in the year 2016. The framework of these 9 programs is:
- 4 fellowships for QA
- 1 Fellowship is for SAP BI
- 1 Fellowship is for SAP MM
- 1 Fellowship is for SAP SD
- 1 Fellowship is for SAP HR
- 1 Fellowship is for SAP FI
The QA program will include the following:
- QA level I course
- One time certification fee for appearing ISTQB foundation level Exam***
- Volunteering in the in-house project work mandatory with IIBS (minimum 60 hours)
The SAP program will include the following:
- 1 SAP course based on the candidate’s educational or business background
- Free in-house project course or similar experience
- One time SAP certification Fee for appearing for SAP exam***
- Volunteering in classes are mandatory (minimum 60 hours)
*** Condition apply
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates will be selected for the Fellowship programs based on the following criteria:
- Family Income of the candidate applying for this program should be $40,000 CAD or under
- Candidates need to submit Recent Income proof to apply for this fellowship program.
- Financially Eligible candidates have to clear an aptitude test and an Interview to avail this fellowship program
- Selected Candidates have to join the Programs as per the IIBS directed schedule
- Once candidates join the programs their performance will be evaluated every month through written exams. Non performing candidates will be asked to quit the program
- Period 1: Jan 2016- Jun 2016
- Period 2: Jun 2016- Dec 2016
Application Submission Deadline:
- For Semester Period 1: 21st January 2016
- For Semester Period 2: 23rd June 2016
Admission Exam Date:
- For Semester Period 1: 25th January 2016
- For Semester Period 2:27th June 2016
PLEASE NOTE: No Application form will be accepted after the application deadline for the respective Semester period.
Only shortlisted Candidates, based on the application process, will be contacted by IIBS team for Admission Exam. The Selection of the candidates for the programs will be done through aptitude test and Interview process.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates need to SUBMIT a copy of their recent family Income proof when they come for the admission test.
IIBS team will contact the selected candidates for the program to inform about the start date of the Program. The joining Dates can be anytime between the mentioned semester periods. The selected candidates will have to join the batch as per IIBS‘s selected dates and time.
CLASSES: The classes for these programs will be held at IIBS Mississauga campus.
Classes will only be on one day of the weekend either morning or Afternoon.
- Morning Class timing: 9.00am– 3.00pm/8.00am– 3.00pm
- Afternoon Class timing: 2.00pm– 6.00pm/3.30pm– 7.30pm
Eligible candidates who are interested to apply for this Fellowship program should apply online through our website as per the below link:
(Copy and paste the link in your internet browser to open the page)
*Please note-You need a google ID to fill this form.
To know more about the Fellowship Program please visit www.iibs.ca/fellowship program, or contact IIBS at 905 268 0958 or email at email@example.com