Siebel is an application for Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Siebel supports different industry applications like Pharmacy, Finance, and Communications etc. Typical Siebel application areas are sales and marketing, campaign management, customer management, field service, call center applications.
Siebel includes a large number of functional modules and tools, including EIM (data load utility), SSSE (Siebel Server Sync for Exchange), Tools (Siebel developer tools)
What are the business benefits of implementing Siebel?
- The immediate apparent benefits are that it allows companies to upgrade their enterprise infrastructure which was earlier locked down due to the client requirements of Siebel.
- The other benefit is for the field representatives. Siebel becomes device, platform and browser independent.
- Siebel application can be designed once and deployed to all mobile devices.
- Siebel is used as a CRM and reporting platform in Ontario Government and private sector companies.
- Ministry of Education uses Siebel for delivering social grants and youth services and similarly many private companies use Siebel for customer relationship management.
COURSE OUTLINE- SAP OVERVIEW
- None – As such there is no academic requirement but understanding of Business Process & Systems is required
- Anyone who wants to upgrade their skills in acquiring a basic overview of SAP
- Provide an overview of SAP business solution
- Show the main concepts, capabilities, and benefits of SAP ERP.
Course Based on Software Release
- SAP ECC 6 EHP 4
SAP Solution Overview
- Basic concepts
- Business processes in the SAP Business Suite.
- SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Net Weaver
Introduction to SAP
- Accessing SAP R/3
- Using SAP R/3 Interface
- Getting Around the Screen
- Moving Between Screen
- Using Basic Help
- Using Task-Level Help
- Creating a Document
- Using Match code
- Displaying a Document
- Changing a Document
- Using List Display
- Generating Reports and Printing
- Using Master Data
- Using Transaction Code
- Customizing your User ID
- Understanding Configuration
- Different Kind of Business Documents
SAP FI Overview
SAP MM Overview
SAP SD Overview
SAP HR Overview
SAP BI Overview
- Assessment of Understanding