SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Sales
SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Sales (1610)
The “SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Sales (1610)” certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental of the SAP S/4HANA Sales consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and indepth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role.
This course will give you the fundamental andcore knowledge required in comprehensive processes in SAP S/4HANA Sales & Distribution.
SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4 HANA Sales (1610)
- The SAP S/4HANA Sales (1610)certification course verifies that the candidate possesses knowledge and skills in the area of SAP Salesto satisfy the requirements for the consultant profile so that the candidate has an overall understanding and indepth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role.
- On completion of course the candidate will have good overall understanding of fundamentals of SAP S/4HANA Salesand can implement this knowledge practically in their projects.
Sales Documents (customizing)
- Explain and perform tasks relating to Sales Documents (customizing)
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain business partner information, describe sales analytics in SAP S/4HANA, explain how billing output is determined in SAP S/4HANA Sales, explain the data model used for the SAP S/4HANA Sales tables, identify controls of the customer account group and maintain customer master data.
- Explain Best Practices for using SAP S/4HANA, describe the new user experience with SAP Fiori and describe the capabilities of embedded analytics within SAP S/4HANA.
Enterprise Management Execution
- Outline the process sequence for the sale from stock process in SAP S/4HANA Sales, describe the EWM view of physical stock, explain the integration of SAP S/4HANA Sales with EWM and the use of EWM functions in the sales process flow and list functions of use to the internal sales representative that are applied by SAP S/4HANA Sales in contrast to the traditional SAP ERP system.
Billing Process and Customizing
- Explain and perform tasks relating to Billing (basics), and maintain customization settings required to perform basic billing processes.
- Create a KPI in the KPI Modelling App, describe the advantages of the Smart Business approach, describe the features of the Sales Order Fulfillment Monitor and explain the ways of solving issues in Sales Orders in SAP S/4HANA Sales.
Basic Functions (customizing)
- Explain and perform tasks relating to Basic Functions (customizing).
Pricing and condition technique
- Explain and perform tasks relating to pricing and condition technique
- Explain and perform tasks relating to Sales process.
Shipping Process and Customizing
- Describe how shipping transactions are processed in relation to sales order management and their associated customization settings, and maintain customization settings required to perform basic shipping processes.
- Explain and perform tasks relating to Availability Check.
- Explain and perform tasks relating to Organizational Structures.
- Maintain customization settings required to perform cross-functional business processes.
Set up and maintain relevant master data
To Know about SAP SD certification and FAQ please visit the below link
SAP Training, SAP Training Toronto, SAP Training Mississauga, SAP SD Training Toronto, Sales & Distribution Training in Toronto