SAP S/4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement
This course will give you the fundamental knowledge and a comprehensive overview of the processes in sourcing and procurement in SAP S/4HANA. Participants learn about the fundamental elements of materials management. Individuals understand usage of the procurement processes for stock material and consumable materials, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management and invoice verification.
SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement
The SAP S/4HANA for Sourcing and Procurement certification course verifies that the candidate possesses knowledge and skills in the area of SAP Procurement to satisfy the requirements for the consultant profile so that the candidate can implement this knowledge practically in projects.On completion of course the candidate will have good overall understanding of fundamentals of SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement and can implement this knowledge practically in their projects.
Procurement Processes in S/4HANA
- Describe Procurement Processes in S/4HANA
Valuation and Account Determination
- Describe account determination and valuation set up
Configuring Master Data and Enterprise Structure
- Configure Vendor Master, material Master and Organization levels
Procurement Processes in ERP
- Procurement Processes in ERP
- Describe the features of the procurement application which support optimized purchasing.
- Outline the configuration settings required to support the procurement process.
- Understand key business processes of S/4HANA Enterprise Management and the technical architecture.
Logistics Processes in S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Explain Logistics Processes in S/4HANA.
Describe Inventory Management in S/4HANA