CANADA JOB GRANT:
Canada Job Grant will provide an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce, with help from the government.
- The Job Grant will provide direct financial support to individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees
- Provide up to $10,000 in government support per person for training costs
- Require employers to contribute one-third of the total costs
- Grants are available for all Non-Government organizations of every size and in every industry.
- Effective April 1, 2017 the funding per trainee has increased to $15,000 if the Employer trains an unemployed individual and then hires one as a result of the training. More good news – the government pays 100% of the training costs in such cases.
- Employee travel costs are eligible if the employees need to travel over 24 km each way for training.
For More Info:http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/eopg/cojg/index.html
IAF (Immigrant Access Fund ):
IAF is providing micro loans to worldwide skilled immigrants to help them to pay the fee of obtaining the licensing and training in Canada.
The loan can be used for Short-term (two years or less) training , Exam fees with a professional governing association ,Travel expenses to write an exam, Qualification assessments, Professional association fees and Books and course materials.
For More Info:http://www.iafcanada.org/
Foreign Trained Professional Co-op:
Dufferin-Peel’s Co-operative Education program for foreign-trained professionals will help to prepare you for the Canadian job market and culture, while you gain valuable work experience in a position in your field or occupation.
- small class sizes
- individual career counselling by instructors
- a computer for every student
- career search strategies
- a warm and friendly learning environment
- a quality placement relevant to your professional skills
- networking opportunities
- receive a Canadian letter of reference and a personal reference
For More info:
Career Edge is Canada’s largest provider of paid internships. We connect companies with amazing talent, while giving job seekers the chance to break into the workforce and launch their career.
For More info: https://www.careeredge.ca/