Canada Job Grant
Canada Job Grant- Good News for all Employers Interested in upgrading their Employees Training Needs
Get 75% of your Employees Training Cost Covered by Canada Job Grant
On March 28, 2014, Ontario signed the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement with the federal government which will help Ontario’s employers develop their workforce through employer-led training.
Canada Job Grant will provide an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce, with help from the government.
- The Job Grant will provide direct financial support to individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees
- Provide up to $10,000 in government support per person for training costs
- Require employers to contribute one-third of the total costs
- Grants are available for all Non-Government organizations of every size and in every industry
- Effective April 1, 2017 the funding per trainee has increased to $15,000 if the Employer trains an unemployed individual and then hires one as a result of the training. More good news – the government pays 100% of the training costs in such cases.
- Employee travel costs are eligible if the employees need to travel over 24 km each way for training.
Partner with IIBS (An Eligible Training Provider for this grant), if you are looking to develop the skillset of your organization to identify the courses that will be deliver the required organizational impact and accomplish the employees training with this Grant.
We’re ready to help you as we have designated team to work with you.So call us for more information at 906 268 0958 or email us at email@example.com
Visit the link below to find out more about how the grant works in your Province!
IIBS is a Registered Private Career College under the PCC Act 2005.