IIBS is conducting a 2 day workshop on BLOCKCHAIN PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
Dates: Saturday, Dec 23rd& Dec 30th2017 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Conducted by an expert, specialist & trainer in Blockchain Technology, Mr. Ashok Ranade
What is Blockchain technology?
- Blockchain is a decentralized technology.
- A global network of computers uses Blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records Bitcoin transactions.
- Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin, the technology community is now finding other potential uses for the technology.
- Bitcoin is based on Blockchain technology which has enabled the complete disruption in financial services sector.
- Bitcoin is the first and extremely useful and successful implementation of Blockchain technology.
- Understanding the reason for choosing Blockchain over others based on its current state
- Learning how financial applications will get disrupted by this technology, so IT industry will have reskilling challenge as large IT business is to cater to this Industry
- Understand applications likely to be impacted and underlying technology to run them
- Prepare to make their organization proactive, to this reskilling challenge in near future
Who can do this course
Candidates with basic knowledge of Finance
IT professionals who want to make a career in Finance &working in Financial domain
Students & College Graduates with finance, computer science, business engineering degrees
IT professionals who are into other non-financial work areas
For more information please click on the following link
For more details about the schedule call us at 905-268-0958 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org