Blockchain Professional Course
What is Blockchain technology?
- Blockchain is a decentralized technology.
- A global network of computers uses Blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records Bitcoin transactions.
- Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin, the technology community is now finding other potential uses for the technology.
- Bitcoin is based on Blockchain technology which has enabled the complete disruption in financial services sector.
- Bitcoin is the first and extremely useful and successful implementation of Blockchain technology.
- Understanding the reason for choosing Blockchain over others based on its current state
- Learning how financial applications will get disrupted by this technology, so IT industry will have reskilling challenge as large IT business is to cater to this Industry
- Understand applications likely to be impacted and underlying technology to run them
- Prepare to make their organization proactive, to this reskilling challenge in near future
Who can do this course
- Candidates with basic knowledge of Finance
- IT professionals who want to make a career in Finance & working in Financial domain
- Students & College Graduates with finance, computer science, business engineering degrees
- IT professionals who are into other non-financial work areas
- Bitcoin Introduction
- Blockchain Technology Overview, growth, basic concepts
- Bitcoin application & example
- Bitcoin Lab: Wallet set up, Merchant set up, Transactions
- Crypto Currency applications and impact
- Distributed Ledger and its applications
- Etherium Network, Smart Contract applications
- Blockchain technology learning path
- Future of Blockchain Technology and Opportunities
- Conclusion & what’s next?
Mr. Ashok Ranade has worked for the last 40 yrs as founder, promoter of several IT services and software enterprises. He is a corporate adviser to many Fortune 500 companies advising on Business development and digital marketing strategy. He is an expert in Block chain Technology and has helped improve education of future engineers in India in subject areas of Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Systems.