There is a 6 months part-time contract opportunity for Agile Coach/ Mentor, in Toronto.
Contractor MUST come onsite (1 to 2 days per week) and work as a mentor.
Must have experience as an Agile Coach and mentor where agile principles, practices,and theory were diligently applied in project management, financial management and delivery methodology.
Security clearance is a must. If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
Site: Toronto | 6 months contract
5280 Solar Drive
Position Title: Agile Coach/ Mentor
Hours per Day: 7.5
Hours per Week: 15
– This is a part-time role
– Contractor MUST come onsite (1 to 2 days per week) and work as a mentor
– Interviews with suitable candidates will be scheduled ASAP
– All interviews MUST be in-person at Innovapost’s Mississauga Location
– Travel between Mississauga and Ottawa locations might be required time-to-time (estimated 5% time of the contract duration). Travel expenses will be covered by Innovapost.
Reporting to the PMO Coach – Agile Practice, the Agile Coach is responsible for training, guiding and coaching Agile practices and methodologies for teams and individuals. This role will primarily involved mentoring a junior coach who is an internal employee. The individual will also support identifying, mentoring and supporting new Scrum Masters within the organization. In addition, the individual will actively participate and contribute to an Agile Coach Community of Practice that is helping develop the overall Agile practice across the Enterprise.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ OVERALL SKILLS (MUST Haves):
- Agile Coach: Comprehensive knowledge of coaching Scrum Masters and Agile teams where Agile principles and practices were diligently applied.
- Agile Project Management: Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management including Agile methodologies and tools.
- Financial Management: strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, ROI development etc.
- Delivery methodology: knowledge and experience in Scrum / Kanban / iterative development – knowledge of Waterfall delivery would be an asset as we are transitioning from this
- Experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large Agile initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality
- Experience as an Agile Coach and mentor where agile principles, practices, and theory were diligently applied
- Experience in helping an organization transitioning to Agile practices
- Experience training individuals and group of people in Agile practices, methodologies, and tools
- Strong coaching / development / leadership capability and experience
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team
- Encourage Agile approaches and ability to iterate and innovate
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead/champion change within the organization
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (Nice to have):
- Certifications: Agile certification (e.g. CSM, CSPO, SAFe), Change Management certification
- Academic: University degree, Technology or related field
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Axure